SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Yamaha DSP-AX750SE with KEF 2001 speakers & sub - SOLD

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
edited January 27 in Misc £
Hi all,

Looking to make some space, so selling my Yamaha DSP-AX750SE AV amplifier with a KEF 2001 setup.

The amp is in great working condition, with no faults to note. Comes with the remote and calibration mic (I think I have the manual somewhere too).

As for the speakers, there are 7 of them, 4 on stands and 3 on wall mounts. 1 of them has a low output/distorted sound, so cannot be used in a 7.1 setup (I used them in a 5.1 arrangement).

Cosmetically they are in generally good, used condition with marks on the speakers and stands.

The 4 floor standing speakers come with chord company cable, which is fairly long. Front speakers I used existing cable, which won’t be included.

There is also a KEF PSW 2010 sub, in great working order with minor cosmetic blemishes.

Looking for collection only due to the weight.

Looking for £150 for the whole lot, however open to offers if I can clear these asap, as apparently taking up the dining table and bedroom spare space does not make my wife a happy lady! Haha

Would also entertain trades, anything guitar related, pedals and the such or some Shure Se535 in ears in decent condition.

Here’s some photos, if you want any more, please let me know.

Thanks

Vince
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments