SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Martin D40 with Fishman Infinity

PaulButtPaulButt Frets: 49
edited January 14 in Acoustics £
SOLD - Martin D40 - 2006 - this is a rare model that is hard to come by. It comes with its original fitted case and it has a Fishman Infinity Matrix pick up and pre amp installed. The D40 is an OM shape in a dreadnought scale. I can’t tell you just how wonderful this guitar plays and sounds. It is a very inspirational instrument. It’s in amazing condition with a couple of surface level marks that could be removed with a bit of heat. No major dinks. The MOP inlays and the overall fit and finish are exceptional. This guitar needs to be handled to be appreciated.

I’m ideally after a trade for a nice 335 or Custom Shop Tele (or maybe the right strat). I’m always interested in other vintage style guitars too. Otherwise £2800.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/edbnfndj23vdjgbqllb8x/h?rlkey=5pz2tzhmwvcbgcsw5kqkf7ptn&dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom