SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1938 Gibson Advanced Jumbo (AJ)

What's Hot
ian7777ian7777 Frets: 7
edited January 25 in Acoustics £
SOLD
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ian7777ian7777 Frets: 7
    edited January 25
    I
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 168
    Seems like a really great guitar for the price, I'm surprised that there isn't a queue for it. As a 1946 SJ owner, I know there's nothing better than an old Gibson.
    edited January 25
    Am
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 366
    That's a bit rich for my tastes, sadly, but man what an absolute beauty. 
    "Filthy appalachian goblin."
    edited January 25
    Happy
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 168
    I think you have given it a good airing here, you could also try ATB or https://www.replayacoustics.co.uk/ both of whom I've dealt with, and are really knowledgable on the older, better guitars.
    edited January 25
    Sold
    edited January 25
    Sold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As Peter Green said “oh well”.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4263
    ian7777 said:
    It was little bit unfortunate to think that i would find someone here as majority on the forum cant even afford the AJ as they are just weird little wackos using their mommys laptop.
    Sounds like you couldn’t really afford it either, if (as stated above) you were working 5 years at minimum wage to get the money together for a guitar like that. 

So sorry you’re leaving us, but farewell and don’t let the door hit you on the way out….
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNine said:
    ian7777 said:
    It was little bit unfortunate to think that i would find someone here as majority on the forum cant even afford the AJ as they are just weird little wackos using their mommys laptop.
    Sounds like you couldn’t really afford it either, if (as stated above) you were working 5 years at minimum wage to get the money together for a guitar like that. 

So sorry you’re leaving us, but farewell and don’t let the door hit you on the way out….
    Couldn’t Agee more………Adios!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2412
    CloudNine said:
    ian7777 said:

Well put.
    Had to come back to erase as i didnt want the new buyer googling and getting dissapointed by the wackos on the website. Nope, you wont see me again for sure as im absolutely done buying another guitar in my life. Its a stupid mistake i will never repeat. Good luck practicing those pentatonic licks guys..you need it!! Im done! Wont be replyjng to stupid individual messages some of you sent me. Im busy cooking!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What a loss!
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1111
    ian7777 said:
    Had to come back to erase as i didnt want the new buyer googling and getting dissapointed by the wackos on the website. Nope, you wont see me again for sure as im absolutely done buying another guitar in my life. Its a stupid mistake i will never repeat. Good luck practicing those pentatonic licks guys..you need it!! Im done! Wont be replyjng to stupid individual messages some of you sent me. Im busy cooking!
    Cock!
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    edited January 26
    Closed. The OP has now lost Classified access, so will not be continuing his monologue.

I’m not going to restore the deleted content. Much of it was about the maturity and playing skills of forum members who were not interested in buying the guitar.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
This discussion has been closed.