SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Withdrawn* Gibson Southern Jumbo Original 2020

J.PJ.P Frets: 44
edited February 13 in Acoustics £

I’ve recently purchased a quite pricey dream acoustic of mine but, to pull it off, some stuff sadly needs to be sacrificed. So, reluctantly up for grabs is my 2020 Southern Jumbo Original in beautiful vintage sunbust. 

Itself a dream guitar, it’s an example of how magical a good Gibson can be. Built perfectly, the slimmer neck plays effortlessly and it just sounds like well…..the poster child for Gibson acoustic tone. It thumps with all that open woody goodness but at the same time has a clarity that would make you think it’s a torrified top. 

I’m the original owner and it’s been my main acoustic so the nitro finish does show some use in the form of a little knock and a super light swirl here and there. The worst of which is a soft indent between the sound hole and bridge which shows in certain lights. Tbh it’s honest aging that just adds to the vibe. 

Comes from the factory with a great sounding LR Baggs VTC system so it’s gig ready! 

Never thought I’d let this go and will undoubtedly regret it on some level but, it is what it is. 

Bank transfer or PayPal F&F on collection. I’m open to packaging her up if collecting is not an option and you want to sort your own courier to pick her up. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments