SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: Gibson BluesHawk big price drop £850 collected

What's Hot
hasslehamhassleham Frets: 634
edited July 18 in Guitars £
Gibson
I know I’m going to regret this in the future but I’ve got extreme gas for something else that’s come up  so I need to raise the funds. 
It’s a 1997 Gibson blues Hawk with the vintage style Gibson case in good condition overall apart from a lot of lacquer checking as is normal for this model. It’s a fantastic sounding guitar with lots of total options from the variswitch. £1000 ono.

Kramer
I took this in a px deal for another guitar recently and it's absolutely awesome but sadly I have no use for ANOTHER shredder and can't justify keeping it. Really quick playing neck and the SD pickup sounds massive. It's in great condition, can't find a scratch on it.

Completely stock and it looks like Peach are selling them brand new for £630.99 so i'm asking £400 including a basic hard case.

Italia 
Another cool guitar that i took as a swap but have not really got a use for it! Nice semi tones in a smaller body size.  £400 

Can look at postage if necessary but I would prefer to meet in person

Message me for more pics!

https://imgur.com/a/Cr4vOi9
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments