SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Norman B20 CW Folk Acoustic Guitar with Cutaway

gabhainnngabhainnn Frets: 2
edited January 24 in Acoustics £
Norman Guitar made in Canada. Norman is part of the Godin family of brands - Godin, Simon & Patrick, La Patrie, etc. Godin is known for high-quality Canadian made instruments that tend to look less fancy than their cheaper Chinese competitors.

Solid Spruce top with laminated Cherry back and sides. I would say the finish is "semi-gloss".

This is a smaller body acoustic, roughly the size of a classical guitar. The scale length of 24.84" is a bit shorter than a "standard" dreadnought acoustic, making this guitar a bit easier to play for smaller hands or bigger stretches. The nut width is 1.72", slightly wider than most. Ideal for any style of music.

No electronics.

It was professionally set up a few years ago, meaning not by me.

There are a few dings, nothing that has penetrated the finish.

Includes the Gator gig bag, this is quite a tight fit lengthwise but it does fit without stretching the case or squeezing the guitar. I think this bag is intended for a classical guitar.

Looking for £275 collected in Leicester, I don't currently have a box but postage can be discussed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom