SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Heavy Relic ‘50’s Stratocaster, Eternal

What's Hot
I bought this on the forum about a year and a half ago.  It’s a great guitar and I’ve really enjoyed it, but I fancy a Tele so I’ve decided to sell and add the funds to the Atkin OM37 to try and get a decent one.

All hand made, including the great sounding pickups, by Dave Walsh at Eternal Guitars in Kent.  Dave Walsh learnt his trade in Denmark Street over many years and you can get loads of info and sound clips at their website:

https://www.eternal-guitars.com/

One piece ash body, it’s a very light guitar - about 7.0 lbs.  The pickups are called “Tweed”, are hand-wound and sound really impressive - some of the best Strat pickups I’ve heard.  A lot of attention to detail like the Buddy Holly-type broken pickup covers.  The neck is a one piece maple, chunkier C type neck (Big C?) and I’m not sure what the radius is, feels 9.5 but I could be wrong.  Very resonant and percussive instrument, you can feel the work that’s gone into this and personally I love the no holds barred relic finish.  Custom shop grade guitar for a grand less owing to the name on the headstock.  No brainer, particularly if you like Strats.

Comes with hard case and tremolo arm.

Priced 2/3rds of new:  £1,800 - open to offers.

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments