SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Whiteface Rat, BMF Pedals

BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited March 30 in FX £
Some awesome and rare pedals for sale. Have checked prices for these on reverb, eBay etc and priced them a fair bit lower here for forum members.

Whiteface RAT Reissue w/LM308. The best sounding Rat I've tried. Good condition - a few bumps here and there on the casing. I might be able to find the box for this but not certain. £280 inc postage

BMF Ge Spot. Germanium Fuzz Face. Near mint. Sounds very similar to my uber rare white dot NKT analogman sunface. Bias control is super useful. £130 shipped

BMF GB Boost. Near mint. Treble booster with added tone control for a wide range of sounds. If you've used a Beano boost you know how useful the 3 position toggle switch is. This takes it a step further with a tone control allowing you to get sounds in-between the fixed positions of a beano boost toggle switch. £110 shipped

BMF Sisyphuzz. Lovely sounding silicon fuzz face. £100 shipped. 

WITHDRAWN Big Box, Revision E, Deluxe Memory Man. Good condition - as pictured - sounding awesome! Power supply included. I have two, my other one is modded and probably worth a bit less so I'm selling this one. £400 inc postage WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments