PHOTO COMPETITION #51 - FEBRUARY 2024

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• *** LAST DAY OF VOTING TODAY ***
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • *** VOTING IS NOW CLOSED ***

(Apologies, I've been working in Wales on customer sites all week and all the rooms I've stayed in have had *dismal* WiFi)

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4176
    edited February 29
    I've counted the votes twice, and we have a new winner this month:

Well done, @richman6100 - drop me a PM with your choice of theme for March's competition

As always, thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and/or vote - this would be a very boring thing to run without you lot!

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12370
    Well done @richman6100, great shot. 
  • Thanks @boogieman, much appreciated. I uploaded a copy that was a bit too small and it looked much softer in the thread than the original I shot. Still, I was genuinely flattered to get so many votes for it.

I was stalking the deer for a couple of hours before I got the shot. They were incredibly timid and rarely stayed still for more than a few seconds once they spotted me. Think I was pretty lucky to the group of them so tightly bunched together. The lens I used is new to me and it was the first time I'd used it in anger. Seems pretty good so far.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3456
    Congrats  @richman6100 ;; , cracking shot, sounds like a lot of hard work chasing it, it certianly paid off..
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 339
    Thanks @robgilmo. :-)