SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Larrivee D03A Swamp Ash "Limited Run" with LR Baggs pickup - PRICE DROP or trade for OM?

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited March 7 in Acoustics £
Hi all, looking to sell my beautiful Larrivee as I seem to have acquired just too many dreadnoughts over the years... (is 7 too many?)  Anyway, I thought I may go for a parlour or an OM next time?  This rare limited run  Larrivee has an all solid wood construction with sitka spruce top and swamp ash back/sides, and is in superb condition complete with original hard case and candy.  It has an LR Baggs pickup (if memory serves?) and sounds rich and detailed played acoustically or through an acoustic amp.

I'd let it go for PRICE DROPPED to £1200 or trade plus cash for quality OM?  It is available by collection only from my home in Chester or my work address in M22 Manchester.  Here's some pics:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments