SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: DV Mark Evo 1 with Evo 1 Controller - £275

EvoEvo Frets: 308
An excellent grab and go head for gigs, rehearsals, or home practice. Very lightweight and sounds great!

Choose from a selection of clean amps on channel 1 and more gainy options on channel 2, with traditional knob twiddling for EQ, reverb, and the built in boost. A great sounding modelling amp you can tweak as you go like a regular amp!

Cab sim XLR out as well means that you can plug straight into a desk or interface without the need for a mic, and if you're absolutely desperate to get a bit more involved in the tone sculpting then there's a USB connection for a computer app to allow access to more settings.

Yes, it also has a built in power amp, so just connect it to a cab as usual. Plenty loud enough to gig with.

The Evo 1 controller allows foot switching between channels as well as controlling the reverb for each channel and the volume boost.

Now, there is also a built in tuner...however! I have currently disabled this and strongly recommend that you keep it the same. If you research this amp you may find a couple of forum discussions about a mysterious "clicking" type noise, which ultimately turned out to be the sound of the tuner LEDs (which double as a level meter when not tuning) interfering with the signal. As I have both a pedal tuner on my board and numerous clip on tuners this was a no brainer for me, disabling the LEDs completely solved the issue and I never used the tuner anyway. Problem completely solved!

This required no modification to the amp and is completely reversible by simply plugging a ribbon cable back in. But as it stands, the amp works great with no issues and the loss of a no-more-than-average tuner was a small price to pay in my opinion.

Collection preferred.

£275

If you have any questions then just let me know!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    Do you have the rack wings for it?
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Yes, somewhere. I’ll dig them out tomorrow. 

I might even have a 4u rack I could part with if anybody wanted to bundle them together. 
    Just to confirm for @StefB and anyone else interested, I have found and definitely have the rack wings.

The rack I thought was 4u is in fact a gator GRB3u, but I do have a 4u SKB which is currently housing my kemper+power conditioner so if someone were desperate for the DV Mark and a 4u then I could jiggle that around and make do with the Kemper in the 3u for a while. 

So with that in mind...

Evo 1 
    (with rack wings) + Controller  - £275
    Evo 1 
    (with rack wings) + Controller + Gator GRB3u  - £310
    Evo 1 (with rack wings) + Controller + SKB 4u  - £335
    Bump!