SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Headrush 108

Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 210
edited February 6 in Amps £
Sorted - thanks
 I'm playing more & more without an amp and could do with a 'safety net' monitor for when the sound man/woman/tree isn't on the ball.  I've heard great things about these, does anybody have one sat doing nothing?
'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    I have the 12” version gathering dust with an upgraded Celestion neodymium bass driver- much lighter & tightens the bass… any good? 
  • cosmicned said:
    I have the 12” version gathering dust with an upgraded Celestion neodymium bass driver- much lighter & tightens the bass… any good? 
    I was looking at the 108 mainly because of the size and weight (and I've physically seen the smaller one). I imagine that a Neo speaker makes a huge difference to the weight - any idea what it weighs? - I can look up the size online.  Where abouts are you.... and of course, how much is it (feel free to PM if you prefer).
    Thanks
    Andy
  • 108 found locally thanks to an eagle eyed Fretboarder.