SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Seymour Duncan Lil 59 or Dimarzio Chopper T

I am after a Tele bridge-sized rail pickup, preferrably the Chopper T.

Let me know what you all got.
Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• topdog91topdog91 Frets: 301
    I don't got neither for sale, but I've played both a lot and the Chopper T is not only better IMO (more dynamic, more presence), it's one of my favourite pickups of all my time.
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    topdog91 said:
    the Chopper T is not only better IMO (more dynamic, more presence), it's one of my favourite pickups of all my time.
    +1 for DiMarzio Chopper in the bridge/Treble position over the Duncan Li'l '59.

The Li'l Pearly Gates For Telecaster is a better prospect thanks to its Alnico bar magnet.

IMO, the Duncan Hot Rails For Telecaster is fine for overdrive/distortion applications but terrible clean - even with a partial coil split.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.