Guitar repairs / set ups near North Bristol

HI Guys, 

Just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions for guitar repairs / set ups in the North Bristol area. The guitars in questions are of high value and fairly rare. I've worked with the Bristol guitar tech in the past who is great but looking for others who deal with repairs. 

Thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• marxskimarxski Frets: 250
    edited February 2
    HI Guys, 

Just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions for guitar repairs / set ups in the North Bristol area. The guitars in questions are of high value and fairly rare. I've worked with the Bristol guitar tech in the past who is great but looking for others who deal with repairs. 

Thanks 
    I had difficulty finding someone to do actual repairs (not setups) as well and I’m in Winterbourne. In the end I drove all the way to Johnny Kinkade now he’s relocated to Brecon. 
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5641
    Not quite Bristol but, again if you don't mind travelling into Wales, Glyn at Boutique Guitars in Caerphilly does some wonderful work.

Checkout his page on Facebook for some of the stuff he does.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• Thanks for the help guys, Looks like a trip over the bridge will be in order. 
  • InactiveXInactiveX Frets: 283
    Although I've never used his services, I've heard great things about Steve Hawker/Hawker Repairs, who works out of King Square, Bristol.
    Don’t follow influencers
    Watch the parking meters
  • Don't let your mind post toastee - like a lot of my friends did!