Northampton Guitar Show - Sunday 24th March - Saint's Rugby Ground

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14259
in Guitar tFB Trader

Northampton Guitar Show - Sunday 24th March - Saints Rugby Stadium - Click here for additional details

Live demo’s on the day – Refreshments – Free Parking on site + main road

Good selection of used, cool, weird, wonderful, odd ball etc – Guitars, amps, pedals, spares, accessories – More used gear than new on display, but there will be a good selection of new custom/boutique gear, from various UK builders, again be it amps, pedals, guitars etc – Probably around 500-800 guitars on display via the various exhibitors – Hence an interesting selection of gear that you don’t see in the corporate/box shifting  high street shops

Guitars4You will be there so come and say hi – At this stage I’m not sure what guitars I’ll be taking, but if you see anything that is listed on my web site, that you might be interested in buying and want me to bring it along, then get in touch with me nearer the time

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14259
    tFB Trader

tFB Trader
    Note our own Chickenbone Johnwill be both exhibiting and giving us a 'Sea Sick Steve' style demo in the live area
    tFB Trader
    So 3 weeks today - Hope to see a few new and familiar faces
    tFB Trader
    This time next week 
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7031
    tFB Trader
    Northampton is @Paul_C's neck of the woods, better take some Telecasters!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4923
    It’s in my calendar. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24276
    Don’t encourage him! A visit to his house is already like trying to get through a maze made of telecasters!
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786

I cannot be tempted, even by Telecasters.

I've only been once, and that was because of a rare Sunday without my daughter - who would not want to visit the show for many reasons.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
    All going well I should be going to this. Looking forward to staring at loads of guitars I can’t afford.
  • JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
    All going well I should be going to this. Looking forward to staring at loads of guitars I can’t afford.
    Well I may be able to help enable you once our deal goes down
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Busy weekend for me. I shall, with an assortment of Fredric Effects pedals, be at the Alternative Guitar Show in Kingston on Saturday, and The Northampton Guitar Show on Sunday.
    May be a stupid question but is cash needed to pay for entry or is it all card payments cos it’s not the olden days anymore.. ?
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
    May be a stupid question but is cash needed to pay for entry or is it all card payments cos it’s not the olden days anymore.. ?
    It says cash or contactless on the door :-) 
    mrleon83 said:
    It says cash or contactless on the door :-) 
    I think it’s either too early for my brain or I’m just actually proper dumb cos I can’t see it anywhere ha. 
    Cheers though. Contactless it is. 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3203
    Don’t encourage him! A visit to his house is already like trying to get through a maze made of telecasters!
    I heard Putin had been briefed after satellites picked up an anomaly in the middle of this small island. After a tense moment of nuclear readiness and the ensuing international tension, it was discovered that the maze was not in fact a new weapon, but the telecaster collection of our very own @Paul_C. Of course, when they noticed it also covered the full gamut of the rainbow, Putin did his usual and got upset before drafting a law that telecasters in a rainbow likeness would never be seen between St Petersburg and the Ural Mountains. One might describe the Northampton guitar show as a tribute to this little known moment in recent history*. 

*Some or all of this narrative might be utter BS. ;)