SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS /Poss Trade - Martin Acoustic Road Series 000 RSG

midiman1962midiman1962 Frets: 102
edited February 7 in Acoustics £
I bought this the week before Covid and have maybe played it 4 times.
It’s basically new.
The plastic is still on the scratch plate !
I had a pro set up at Leicester Luthiers when I thought there was a problem with the pickup but being such a “dullard” I had failed to notice the bridge had come out of the slot a fraction when I changed strings.

I was doing a lot of open mics acoustic blues stuff pre Covid but post Covid I’ve been more interested in busking which is better with my Crafter Dreadnought which I’m happier about subjecting to the vagaries of the British weather.

Looking for £1050

Might be open to a trade for a top end Yamaha APX but must have a cutaway https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-x8av35EFwJ1zUMjs2jL2-pOAC6hmDqF

Martin Guitar
With a Sitka spruce top and siris back and sides, this solid wood Auditorium version of the DRSG is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are white binding and a multistrip top inlay, which give it a unique look in the series. Like the DRSG, it has a Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, hand-rubbed neck finish, and Fishman® Sonitone electronics. This guitar is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!

BODY SIZE:
000-14 Fret

FINISH TOP:
Gloss

CONSTRUCTION:
Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint

BACK & SIDE FINISH:
Gloss

BRACING PATTERN:
X Brace

SCALE LENGTH:
24.9"