SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS: Fender CS ‘56 Relic Strat maple board, trade for rosewood board CS Relic Strat, or sell.

fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5047
edited February 17 in Guitars £
For trade or sale: 2006 Fender Custom Shop ‘56 Relic Strat, two-tone sunburst, 9.5” radius maple board, 10/56 neck shape, medium jumbo frets, CS Fat 50s pickups and five-way switch (original three-way in the case). The guitar weighs 7lb 9oz and comes with tweed case, COA, unused Whirlwind cable and candy. It’s in very good condition, no extra dings, and the frets are in great shape. It’s a beautiful Strat this one, very resonant, sounds great and has probably the best sounding bridge pickup I’ve had in a Strat. Why am I looking to move it on? Because I sold my ‘63 CS Relic Strat a couple of weeks ago and I’m already missing the feel of a rosewood fingerboard. So I’m looking to trade this one for a lightweight (7lb 9oz or less!) CS Relic Strat with a rosewood board and will consider most things except 7.25” radius fingerboards and Post-Moderns. I might trade for a lower value Fender Strat with rosewood board and cash my way, but no non-Fenders and ideally I’m looking for a straight swap CS Relic for CS Relic. I’m in Salisbury and can drive for a meet if anyone’s up for a trade. Or sell for £2,700. Thanks for looking.

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments