SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb (price dropped)

BeardedRainbowBeardedRainbow Frets: 18
edited February 29 in Amps £
Sold on Reverb

I'm selling a Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb. It is a fantastic amp that captures the sound and essence of the valve-driven Twin, but at a fraction of the weight, without the hassle of maintenance, and with a number of added modern conveniences. These conveniences include power attenuation down to 1 watt, line out with two microphone IRs, and a lightweight pine cabinet with lightweight speakers. This amp sounds huge even at low volumes, and the attenuation allows for a bit of the elusive Twin Reverb snarl at lower volume. 

Includes original dust cover, footswitch, and power lead. This one has been treated well in a smoke-free and pet-free home and has never left the house, so it is in very good condition. I did remove the "Tone Master" badge from the bottom-right corner of the front, but it is included and I can even pop it back on if the buyer wishes.

Price is £700 collected from West Finchley, but I can also pack it up for shipping. Trades always welcome. 

Pics:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments