SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2016 Fender Custom Shop ‘56 Heavy Relic Stratocaster 2TSB Sub 7lbs

What's Hot
BeanoBeano Frets: 30
edited March 16 in Guitars £

As per title , amazing 2016 lightweight Custom Shop ‘56 Heavy Relic Strat in two tone sunburst finish . Fat 50’s pickups , weighs 6.9lbs iirc . Lightweight , lively sounding Strat relic’d to perfection . 10/56 V profile neck with a 5 way switch. Plays like butter and sounds incredible. Downsizing as I only play at home these days and am more of a Les Paul + Tele guy tbh. 

Located near Cardiff just off the M4 but willing to ship at cost to the buyer if needs be .

Advertised elsewhere for more but will sell for £3000 to anybody here .

Cheers Paul

https://imgur.com/a/iNNNR5h

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8714

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 535
    Good Lord, that’s glorious. GLWTS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BeanoBeano Frets: 30
    Thanks both
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2806
    It might be me or the light or something but I can’t quite understand whether the relic’ing is different in the later photos?  Are they the same guitar?  Has some relic’ing been added?
    Definitely the same guitar mate , all the photos were taken this morning at the same time and same location .
  • So that's what my strat will look like if/when it gets relic'd. Looks awesome!
    GLWTS! 
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2806
    Beano said:
    Definitely the same guitar mate , all the photos were taken this morning at the same time and same location .
    Thanks man, obviously me!
     Bump

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah … I think I sold you that Strat … it was one of the best I’ve ever had through the door  .. super light and easily up to master build levels … sorry to see you’re selling it … 
    Julian

Owner of the New (in 2019) guitar shop in Frome, Somerset. Coffee House Guitars. Selling a range of high end used guitars.

Ah … I think I sold you that Strat … it was one of the best I’ve ever had through the door  .. super light and easily up to master build levels … sorry to see you’re selling it … 
    You did indeed Julian , it is honestly the best custom shop Strat I’ve ever owned ( this is my 6th ) and definitely on a par with a ‘54 Greg Fessler Masterbuilt I owned a few years back but I’m just not playing much nowadays so just looking to downscale after going a bit mad with the purchases last year . Stay tuned as there may be a few more nice guitars ( and amps ) up for sale soon . 
    edited March 16
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump