SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB early vox enclosure volume pedal 65/ 68 continental or 67 Del Casher vox wah enclosure

AntonUkAntonUk Frets: 96
edited February 15 in FX £
WTB early Vox enclosure volume pedal, the very early one like 
(vox enclosure volume pedal 65/68 continental organ or 67 Del Casher vox wah enclosure)
please PM me directly
thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AntonUkAntonUk Frets: 96
    bump
    Bump
    Bump
    ^^
    ^^
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    edited March 30
    Might not suit as you want something specific but I have one of these if it's any use to you. It's a Nevada wah that's been converted for use as an expression pedal, which works.

I wouldn't want anything like the ebay price if of interest   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305471293286

That one isn't mine btw, just linked so you can see what  it is, mine is better condition. Going out shortly but can send pics later this pm if need be.

JGC said:
    Might not suit as you want something specific but I have one of these if it's any use to you. It's a Nevada wah that's been converted for use as an expression pedal, which works.

I wouldn't want anything like the ebay price if of interest   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305471293286

That one isn't mine btw, just linked so you can see what  it is, mine is better condition. Going out shortly but can send pics later this pm if need be.

Thank you but I m after a very specific model I’m afraid. Good luck in your sale. Cheers 
    ^^
    ^^