SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Removed: Headway HE4/G.FEQ active under saddle

Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited February 24 in Acoustics £
Headway HE4/G.FEQ active under saddle acoustic guitar pick-up.

This is what I read about it on the internet:

The HE4 Piezo cable pickup has a unique construction which avoids hum from by thorough shielding of tips and joints and via an additional carbon shielding layer. The HE4 pickup also features an outer plastic layer which prevents the braid from stretching out or bunching up which also prevents strings from becoming unbalanced after they have been fully fitted.

Warm harmonic tones are added via two FET stages on HE4 pre-amp designs. The pre-amp converts an ultra high impedance signal from Piezo cable pickup to a hot but easily usable output at a cable driving “low impedance” and at around Line Level.

The HE4/G.FEQ pre-amp features a broad shallow mid cut finely tuned for the application plus a small roll off below the fundamental range of the instrument which reduces low end feedback and body handling noise. Each HE4 system utilises interactive “Baxandall” interactive EQ for a more natural and musical response than graphic EQ.

There is an excellent demo video here:

https://i.imgur.com/ZuMyHUn.jpg

Mine is from 2015.  They sell new for €180. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments