SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Satellite Helion Reverb 1x12 Combo

countrycodycountrycody Frets: 17
edited February 25 in Amps £
I'm really on the fence about selling this amp because there is no chance of finding another without shipping it from the builder in San Diego, but I've got bills for power tools to pay.

It's as simple as it gets controls wise and almost impossible to get a bad sound out of it. It's been described by the builder as having Tweed Super in it's DNA which is accurate but it's definitely its own thing with all the sustain, dynamics and spongy response of a cathode bias'd amp, and plenty of chewy harmonic overdrive when cranked. Also can do beautiful sparkling cleans on the low input with quite a lot of headroom before breaking up into lovely harmonics. 

Also has tube or switchable solid state recitifier to tailor response to your preference.

Had a Fullback 15" in it originally, this was switched to a Celestion G12M65 Creamback using a TAD baffle 15" to 12" converter. The speaker connector is currently not soldered, it uses crimp connectors so the speaker can be switched easily, though now the Creamback is broken in, I'd recommend soldering it if the amp is going to be moved around often.

Comes with Hotcovers padded cover and footswitch to turn the spring reverb on/off.

Specs:
  • 25 Watt Two 5881s, two 12AX7s, 5AR4 tube rectifier (can also use 5Y3 and 5U4)
  • Fitted with Celestion G12M65 Creamback
  • Standby / Off / On, Volume, Tone, Reverb, High & Low Inputs
  • Switchable 4, 8, or 16 ohm outputs
  • Switchable between 5AR4 tube rectifier and solid state rectifier which tightens the sound.
  • Measures W 24" X D 10" X H 20.5" (with feet included).

Collection preferred from Tharston, Norfolk or close meet up within say 25 miles or so, however I can source packing to post if needed (may take a couple of days) so I am adding that in as an option.

£1300 £1200 £1100 PPG collected or £1150 PPG posted ONO SOLD

Album of photos:
 https://ibb.co/album/TWhsbc
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments