PLs Lend Me Your Ears!

randersonranderson Frets: 187
Hi all. I'd really appreciate it if some people would listen through these 30 sec snippets of 10 tracks from an album and tell me 3 artists / bands they are reminded of please?

I'd like to run Facebook ads at fans of 'similar sounding' artists and could really use your help.
(Media player halfway down on the right) >>> https://www.rm-anderson.com/<<<

Thanks in advance!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ewalewal Frets: 2584
    That's a brave question to ask! You obviously run the risk of bands being listed that you don't like!

I listened and the snippets sound exceptionally well crafted and performed - just not a style of music I'm overly familiar with.

Two bands came to mind when I listened - probably more because of stylistic elements in one instance, and melody in the other. So maybe not what you're looking for.

The bands were The Rural Alberta Advantage and, wait for it, Deacon Blue! Now Deacon Blue is maybe not the best comparison, but something a bit Scottish about the sound - that Mid-Atlantic Americana tinged vibe.

Hope others have better suggestions! Good luck!
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • randersonranderson Frets: 187
    ewal said:
    That's a brave question to ask! You obviously run the risk of bands being listed that you don't like!

I listened and the snippets sound exceptionally well crafted and performed - just not a style of music I'm overly familiar with.

Two bands came to mind when I listened - probably more because of stylistic elements in one instance, and melody in the other. So maybe not what you're looking for.

The bands were The Rural Alberta Advantage and, wait for it, Deacon Blue! Now Deacon Blue is maybe not the best comparison, but something a bit Scottish about the sound - that Mid-Atlantic Americana tinged vibe.

Hope others have better suggestions! Good luck!
    Just saw this reply - thanks so much for the feedback I really appreciate it!
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5453
    Track #3 - Steve Forbert
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12376
    Not the same style of music exactly but I can hear a bit of teenage fanclub, in a good way!