Grave Faces (my new punk rock/rock band plug)

What's Hot
robdynamiterobdynamite Frets: 95
edited March 9 in Music
Hey all,

After years of doing very little in regards to playing in a band, i'm chuffed to be doing things again. We're called Grave Faces from the North East and if you like punk rock and anything from Fat Wreck/Jade Tree/No idea/Epitaph in the 00's/10's you'll likely hear something familiar here but otherwise please feel free to check us out and if you'd like to have us come play somewhere or can recommend some promoters etc then please let me know!

thosegravefaces | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robdynamiterobdynamite Frets: 95
    edited March 9
    just to bump this, we've just released our first "official" single yesterday and figured it could be up peoples street here.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 671
    Quality stuff m8! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BenSirAmosBenSirAmos Frets: 412
    Great - loads of energy
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Guitar is amazing isn’t it, this morning I’ve gone from listening to harp guitar in a church to this. 
     I slightly wince at the use of the word Punk as anything but a historical term but that’s me and really enjoying the energy and sound of this. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3911
    As a big and ageing Damned/SLF/Angelic upstarts fan I struggle to put it in the ‘punk’ genre, but having said that, it’s very good mate. I’m repeat listening anyway, put it that way. I have family in Boro too and if you’re ever playing the wife (she approves) and me would pop along for sure.
    Cheers guys, yeah I agree that "punk" is probably not the most solid term for this kind of thing. It's quite a broad term in this day and age. Thanks for the kind words, we're actually based in Middlesbrough (well, the surrounding area) and had just played the week before last. We're playing the Georgian in Stockton in May if you want to pop along, by nice to meet a fellow forum user and we can chat gear haha.
    edited March 10
    for those interested, this is our first track we self recorded, self mixed and mastered all DIY.

http://youtu.be/YaL1krNHB9I?si=UliFl03rNkKWg08w