Goose - Any fans?

The good old YouTube algorithm brought up this US jam band called Goose. I quite like what I’ve heard so far, Particularly the song Arcadia. And the singer/ guitarist also rocks a prs hollowbody which is giving me gas. 

Anyone else come across them? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Placidcasual79Placidcasual79 Frets: 982
    edited February 17
    gumbothewiddler 

Never heard of them - but just checked out some of their stuff on YouTube - thank you. I could spare the knowing moustaches, 6 string bass and absence of classic guitars......  

but they are an enjoyable listen - I like the drummer and some of the guitar tones - the guitar player and the guitar/keyboard players voices sound very nice together too.....  

There are a lot of ideas in some of their songs - maybe settling for longer on one or two might make their songs stronger - there are some good melodies there - but maybe thats not what they want.....

EDIT - oh no!!!!!! They just broke out the reggae!!!!!!  I'll have to pass. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22919
    No, I prefer turkey.
  • gumbothewiddler 

Never heard of them - but just checked out some of their stuff on YouTube - thank you. I could spare the knowing moustaches, 6 string bass and absence of classic guitars......  

but they are an enjoyable listen - I like the drummer and some of the guitar tones - the guitar player and the guitar/keyboard players voices sound very nice together too.....  

There are a lot of ideas in some of their songs - maybe settling for longer on one or two might make their songs stronger - there are some good melodies there - but maybe thats not what they want.....

EDIT - oh no!!!!!! They just broke out the reggae!!!!!!  I'll have to pass. 
    I must’ve missed the reggae so thanks for the warning on that!  Seems like they have a fairly wide range of styles within their sets.