SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Bare Knuckle Sultans Strat Set

scovell001scovell001 Frets: 60
edited February 18 in Parts £
Bare knuckle pickups - 'The Sultans'  flat pole stagger - £110 inc postage (looking for a quick sale) - paypal ff/bank transfer

These are 'honestly' really, really lovely pickups  & in good condition - I've had them in my cs 58 strat for the last 12 months.
They replaced a Mark Foley set !

I'm only selling because (a tone journey) - I finally found out, it was the wiring in my strat that was affecting the tone - (I always thought it was the pickups) - so the stock pickups are back in now.

Anyway, these read:
N - 5.73
M - 5.72
B 6.22

The cables were cut when I got them - but they fitted in my cs strat no problem, the neck lead was just a weeney bit tight (in the interests of transparency) & one of the little rubber doofers is missing also (I was just using the ones off my guitar anyway).

(b=black lead - w=white lead)

Neck - b 15.5cm w18cm
Middle - b 11cm w13.5cm
Bridge - B13.3cm w11cm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1134
    Don’t wanna derail your FS thread but what was going on with your wiring? 
  • Alex2678 said:
    Don’t wanna derail your FS thread but what was going on with your wiring? 
    The custom shop had put in crap pots & ‘non vintage correct’ wiring my Strat sounded shrill and weedy - now my Strat sounds like the Clapton Layla strat it was always supposed to 
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1134
    Ah right ok. Good to hear you’re happy with it now