SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED 5e3 style amp with built in reverb SORTED

What's Hot
TomykTomyk Frets: 8
edited February 29 in Amps £
Hi all,

I know there aren’t exactly a mountain of options out there for this spec… 

The big hitter for this type of amp would obviously be Lazy J.. But I know there’s a few others who have made similar. Rift I think made one called the Americana? 

Let me know if you have one going spare and hopefully we can work something out! 

Oh and the lower the power the better. I won’t be headlining anything, anytime soon.

Cheers,
Tom 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3884
    Victoria do one too I think
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 906
    Tomyk said:
    Hi all,

I know there aren’t exactly a mountain of options out there for this spec… 

The big hitter for this type of amp would obviously be Lazy J.. But I know there’s a few others who have made similar. Rift I think made one called the Americana? 

Let me know if you have one going spare and hopefully we can work something out! 

Oh and the lower the power the better. I won’t be headlining anything, anytime soon.

Cheers,
    Tom 
    I have a LJ20, with reverb, trem and VAC that I don't really have a use for.
  • TomykTomyk Frets: 8
    Sorted! 

A Lazy J10LC has scratched the itch :) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3884
    Tomyk said:
    Sorted! 

A Lazy J10LC has scratched the itch :) 
    Good work. Let us know how you get on. Did you snag a used one? Don't see many come up,