SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gower-modded JCM800 2203x - SE/Aldrich mod £1400

CatthanCatthan Frets: 367
edited February 21 in Amps £
Unforeseen medical bill forces sale. Choosing to list this bc I know can get another one. 

Dan's take on the Suhr SE/ Aldrich mod. The brief was to get the core tone of the mod but maintain the Marshall character and make the amp a bit more open than the Suhr/ CAE originals which are stiff and pumping with bass anywhere above 11:00. 

Dan, of course, delivered an I haven't plugged into any other amp since. It recently humiliated a Bogner Helios Eclipse and outlasted 2 Ecstasys, a 1959HW and a 6505. And my 2c+ has a puzzled 'wtf' look on its wicker grille.. that good.

The amp has a vast tonal range and works equally well with a variety of cabs and pickups. 
I like it to get a 90s-00s Luke tone or something like Whitesnake Good to be bad kinda think for straight up rock but it can do modern chug if that's what you like. 
Those of you familiar with SE+ but wished it was a bit less bassy, more Marshall and more open, that's the one for you. 

£1400 collected. No swaps, see 'medical bills' above, and no offers at that price. 

Minty, comes with cover. 

Thanks for looking. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom