Gone! Ticket for Rick Astley and Belinda Carlisle at Glasgow Hydro, Tuesday 27th Feb

ICBMICBM Frets: 72388
edited February 24 in Music
Come on now, don’t be embarrassed to admit you like them . Rick is great live, and although I haven’t seen Belinda since 1988 she’s supposedly pretty good too. Surprisingly, she’s the support…

I have one spare ticket due to unforeseen circumstances. Make me an offer, buy me a beer or two while we’re there, or something - it’s an early gig, 6.30 (doors) to 10.30 (week night curfew), and I’ll be going through on the train so I’ll need to meet you somewhere nearby, unless you’re travelling by car from south/east Edinburgh in which case a lift would be appreciated, and the ticket is then definitely free!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ALRALR Frets: 122
    I saw Belinda live last year and she was fantastic. I’m unfortunately away for work or I’d gladly take you up on it. Enjoy the gig.
    My music blog:
    http://alrmusicblog.blogspot.com/ (updated Feb 2023)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72388
    edited February 23
    Taken.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein