SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Ibanez Prestige AZ2204-ICM

What's Hot
mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 208
edited May 19 in Guitars £
Offering up for sale (or trade) my Ibanez Prestige AZ2204, incredibly versatile guitar, I'm sure everyone has seen the glowing reviews.

Unfortunately, it took a bit of a tumble from a guitar stand (no seated correctly  in a Hercules grab stand) , damage shown in the pics. 

I'm not particularly keen on posting but may be able to meet, I'm based in South Northamptonshire.

Priced at £800, as far as trades go , I'm open to any suggestions (PX up/down too)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 535
    edited February 22
    Cool guitar! Sale price / preferred trades?

Edit: Sale price in the title; I’m a tit. :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 208
    bobacco said:
    Cool guitar! Sale price / preferred trades?

Edit: Sale price in the title; I’m a tit. :)
    As far as preferred trades, I'd actually go for the same again but just not that one I foolishly damaged! .. each time I pick it up I get annoyed with myself...  
  • Bats_Bats_ Frets: 79
    Ahhh I would have been all over this if not for the damage..!

I would look in to a repair if I were you, I expect the cost would be less then the value drop as it is. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bats_ said:
    Ahhh I would have been all over this if not for the damage..!

I would look in to a repair if I were you, I expect the cost would be less then the value drop as it is. 
    Yes I was thinking this too, but I have no idea where to take it to.. I tried afew nail varnishes but couldn’t find a match ..

any suggestions on where to take it to? @Bats_  ? 
    Price drop and open to PX (little bit of cash my way) for a rosewood board classic player 
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 426
    Absolute bargain. These are great guitars. 
  • thetomskthetomsk Frets: 99
    I'd be seriously tempted(I don't mind a bit of damage as then I wouldn't kick myself so much when I eventually damage it) but I'm up in central scotland so that's a bit of a mission unfortunately