SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tokai mij love rock 2004 gold top for sale Bareknuckles

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
edited February 22 in Guitars £
Tokai love rock 2004 made in Japan in gold
Top finish. This guitar has the correct open book headstock , which is getting harder to find , and has been upgraded with Bareknuckle pickups. A riff raff in the bridge and a mule in the neck position. Comes with hard case. I believe this is either an ls70gt or an ls60gt , but I’m unable to confirm as Tokai model numbers are difficult to identify. 
The hard case is a little tatty but adequate. The frets could do with a dress in the normal places , but the frets in general have little wear and plenty of life in them. 
Beautiful guitar , absolutely top drawer quality , materials and workmanship. Plays superb , and absolutely classic sounds . 
Neck is a nice comfortable classic vintage style carve , I’d say it’s a little bigger than a Gibson style 60’s slim taper but certainly not a 50’s style or anything like that. 
Some signs of wear , but overall in great condition for a 20 year old guitar. 
I actually have 2 of these so I can’t imagine it’s next owner being disappointed, it’s a wonderful guitar. 
Setup with 10’s and stored in a clean and smoke free home 
Collection is preferred but I can also package it up if you’d prefer to arrange a courier. 

Tbh I’d be happy for this to get a good home so I’m I’m looking for £750 . 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments