SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Milsom deep bodied Triple O - £535 or £640 with a Larsen hard case

What's Hot
Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited March 3 in Acoustics £
I bought this two weeks ago, but I decided to keep my Huss & Dalton 000 instead.

This is a super guitar, with an amazing sound, but I just don’t need two acoustics (and I’m mostly an electric player).

Specifications

Soundboard:                                       Western Red Cedar

Back and sides:                                  Santos Rosewood (pre 2017 stock)

Body depth:                                        115mm at tail, 95mm at the heel

Neck:                                                  Mahogany

Fretboard 14th fret neck join              Ebony - top radius 20 inches, abalone diamond markers 

Bindings:                                            Snakewood

Purflings                                             Colour plus black/white lines

Tuners:                                               Gotoh 510Z 21:1 ratio (cosmo)

Nut width:                                           45mm

Build pictures here:  https://milsomguitars.weebly.com/john-ys-triple-o-build.html

Excellent but not dink free condition: worst mark is on the side of the neck (fifth fret, bump to the edge of the board ebony) and a tiny dink on the front.

I bought it for £535, which is amazing value for this build. So that is what I’d like for it.  It came to me without a case, so I bought one for £135.  Happy to sell with or without the case (but would rather sell with the case). Happy to sell both for £635, plus postage.

It came to me with a Headway under saddle pick-up, which I have had removed.  There is currently a wooden end pin where the jack was.  It is not glued in and everything is very easily reversible.  Headway included. 

Always up for considering trades.  Money either way. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments