SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: My Mooer Cruncher for your Mooer [insert dirt here..]

StillmanStillman Frets: 14
edited February 24 in FX £
Hi all, I've enjoyed this pedal but the time has come for it to fly the nest .

Times (and mortgages) being what they are, there are no funds for buying new gear but a swap means new gear for (almost) no cash, result!

So, it is in top condition and hasn't even had its bottom velcroed, ooh Matron etc..

I'm looking to try another Mooer because I like them but not fussy about gain level, so specifically -

Blade / Solo / Hustle Drive / Ultra Drive / Green Mile / Blues Mood / Blues Crab

Anyone got anything to swapsie?

(I'm thinking UK 2nd class postage to save pennies, but worth getting proof of postage from that nice lady in the post office).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StillmanStillman Frets: 14
    In case that cunning name left you confused as to what it rips off emulates -
    The distortion produced is smooth, buttery, balanced musically. A joy to play, the responsiveness is amazing and not harsh. Has loads of volume headroom to drive your amp or dial it down to get the pure melodic distortion.
    Based on the MI Audio Crunchbox, this can do any genre you throw at it.
    Up to the crunchy top! 
    Last effort before the dreaded FleaBay..