SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Atkin LG47 for trade (or possible sale)

What's Hot
Bjj22Bjj22 Frets: 1
edited March 10 in Acoustics £
I have an Atkin LG47 bought new in 2022 that I'm interested to see if anyone has an interesting trade for. It's a fantastic guitar but for ultimately I've realised for my style of play I prefer instruments more in style of say Lowden, rather than Martin/Gibson etc.

I'll upload photos of the Atkin hopefully later. As it has the aged finish, it's hard to be sure, but I think there are a couple of finish marks that weren't there when I bought it - one on the front, and one on the back of the neck. So, not perfect condition, but not something that most people would notice unless looking for it. I have the original case. I'd consider selling it for £2250. 

For trades, I'm interested in builders like Lowden, McNally and other builders in that vein. Ideally something comparable in quality/value to the Atkin. I prefer larger body guitars. Probably not so interested in a Gibson/Martin-style instrument. 

I'm based in London. Not keen on shipping the guitar at this stage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments