Help Where To Position A Warm Audio Ringer Bringer Pedal?

What's Hot
Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 657
I decided last night I would connect up all 9 of my Warm Audio effects pedals (the first time all togeather)
today for some fun tomorrow.
Also using a Boss RC-10R loop station and the new Boss RV-200 reverb and a Peterson StroboStomp tuner.
What I can’t decide on is where to position the Ringer Bringer?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 657
    That was a waste of time .
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe, but how is it? I’ve got a Moog MF Trem and was toying with getting one if these to dabble in it’s trem sounds too, while also giving more tonal options from the same footprint.
    Maybe, but how is it? I’ve got a Moog MF Trem and was toying with getting one if these to dabble in it’s trem sounds too, while also giving more tonal options from the same footprint.
    It’s an excellent pedal that sounds terrific once you’ve spent a few hours with it in isolation before adding it to a chain of other pedals which became a bit of a nightmare if I’m honest.
    I got annoyed with placement issues and gave up with guitar.
    I will try with keyboards next .
    One thing that’s not mentioned by YouTubers reviewing it is it comes with a 9v battery installed.

• MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 456
    From watching the Andertons video it looks like the input gain always being on could be an issue with the placement
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3990
    A ring modulator? In the drawer you keep your unused pedals
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwanson said:
    From watching the Andertons video it looks like the input gain always being on could be an issue with the placement
    Much the same as a lot of early analog fx though, see the CE-1 and DMM etc. 

@Fingers657 - let me know if you give up on it, I’m in no rush but would likely grab a used one of these once they trickle out
    MrSwanson said:
    Yes I saw that and agree with them when I used with the Warmbender.

MrSwanson said:
    Much the same as a lot of early analog fx though, see the CE-1 and DMM etc. 

@Fingers657 - let me know if you give up on it, I’m in no rush but would likely grab a used one of these once they trickle out
    I think it’s going to be one of those pedals that’s just used on the studio desk as it’s easier to control and patch into the effects rack if needed.
    I like what it does so definitely won’t be selling it.
    It just needs more time spent on it so have given it to my son to play with for a few weeks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom