SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Audient Evo 4 audio interface - Warwick Rockboard - Power Plant PSU - Line 6 Wireless system

eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
edited April 14 in Studio & Rec £

AUDIENT EVO 4 interface

Boxed, like new seen very little use - excellent really as it gives 3 input not just 2+2 like the bigger brother and the smart gain feature is useful

Couple of very very very very minor rub marks from desktop use.  If I didn't mention them you wouldn't know.

£65 plus postage (will go for £3-4 via Parcelforce small package) or you can collect 

nb - I don't have a Paypal account.

LINE 6 G10S RELAY MKII GUITAR WIRELESS SYSTEM

Line 6 Relay G10s Wireless Guitar Receiver & G10 Transmitter
Original Box, Power Supply
Excellent Condition - Barely Used
Metal construction
also has a USB input for powering on a desktop etc

Takes 9v DC centre negative 500ma power. A wall wart 240v power supply is included but I used it with a TrueTone - attached are photos of it powered by a True Tone and a Power Plant psu to illustrate how it works on a pedalboard <psu not included>

£110 plus post or you can collect

WARWICK ROCKBOARD PEDAL BOARD TRES 3.1 c/w GIG BAG

Warwick Rockboard 3.1 pedal board - used condition. A few scratches and scrapes but all 100% functional. In the box with a gig bag. Holds 5 to 10 pedals and space for a power supply underneath (example photo in the advert)

width 522 mm / 20 35/64"
depth 236 mm / 9 19/64"
height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
weight 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs.

Note - it's the board only with no pedals or power supply. I do have a power supply listed in another advert. £45 plus postage - you are welcome to collect

POWER PLANT JUNIOR PEDAL POWER SUPPLY BY HARLEY BENTON

Harley Benton Power Plant Junior psu for pedals.

These get raved about on the forums, metal construction, 5 x 9v isolated supplies. Standard UK 220-240v input

It's just the psu itself, no cables. I added a photo of it powering a Line 6 wireless unit to show it working - it accepts the standard psu connectors TrueTone 1 Spot or Voodoo etc.

This is ideal if you need to add another psu to an existing one and reuse the connectors

This is a used psu and has tape and velcro attached where it was put on a pedal board - it's not pretty but it's cheap and works 100%

£20 plus post

Neewer 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply

Works fine - runs off a One Spot 18v output but I don't have the wall wart power supply.  It takes 18v 300ma and the TT-CL6 Line 6 runs it fine.

£10 plus postage 

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
    TTT bump
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    bump
    ttt
    bump 
    bump
    added pedalboard/psu/wireless I have taken in p/ex for other stuff
    summary - pedalboard/PSU/wireless/audient interface for sale in this thread!
    up
    ttt