SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED: USB cable for interface

I know I can get these online. However the last one I got arrived... only supplied power (despite claiming to be power and data).

So, before I venture online again I thought I'd ask if anyone had a USB cable that would link a Presonus 96 to my laptop. I need one about 1.5/ 2m and thought someone might have one or two knocking about in a drawer doing nothing. I'd pay postage of course.

The reason I am asking is there's more chance of it doing what it's meant to! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• trolleytrolley Frets: 88
    Is this USB A to USB B? If so I've probably got a couple at home - I'll look later
  • MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 252
    That's right I think @trolley ; essentially a "printer cable" with one or two RF chokes on it. 

I appreciate the offer if you can help. I know they are cheap but knowing a second hand one works appeals over a brand new one that turns out not to :) 

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1425
    If trolley doesn't, I do
  • MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 252
    Cheers @nero1701 and @trolley ; I will drop one or both of you a DM tomorrow.