SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MB Guitars 62 S Type Strat £2675

What's Hot
JamesOnGuitarYTJamesOnGuitarYT Frets: 154
edited March 6 in Guitars £
Hi,

This is my MB Guitars Strat (62 S type). Mike is making some incredibly detailed vintage style guitars and I bought this because it was almost identical to an original 63 I had a couple of years ago. This has radioshop pickups in. Let me know what questions you have.

I will ship at cost or you can collect from W3 (west London).

The price is £2675 and I'm looking for cash or perhaps a vintage amp - let me know what you have!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just adding the spec sheet - 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9313
    These sell out very quickly in coda when they have them. Bargain price 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow, this looks amazing.
  • MbarnezMbarnez Frets: 232
    That looks almost identical to my ‘63 strat also. 
  • chris78 said:
    These sell out very quickly in coda when they have them. Bargain price 
    Thanks Chris

Yeah, it's a lovely thing this guitar!
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 296
    Someone posted a WTB MB strat not so long back. I can’t find the original thread but I know someone was looking for one of these recently. My find skills are poor but yours might be better. Can’t see this staying up long. It’s a stunner. 
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2803
    ditchboy said:
    Someone posted a WTB MB strat not so long back. I can’t find the original thread but I know someone was looking for one of these recently. My find skills are poor but yours might be better. Can’t see this staying up long. It’s a stunner. 
    Yes, that was @micamused, based in Spain.  Lovely guitar.  
  • micamusedmicamused Frets: 19
    Beautiful yes, I just got 2 MB this past months, one second hand and one new from LA Vintage with smaller neck profile and they are both really great guitars... I would probably be interested if it was the smaller neck profile :P
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2177
    DM’d 
  • micamused said:
    Beautiful yes, I just got 2 MB this past months, one second hand and one new from LA Vintage with smaller neck profile and they are both really great guitars... I would probably be interested if it was the smaller neck profile :P
    Nice! I think this one is his smallest shape - going by what is on his website? 
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    micamused said:
    Nice! I think this one is his smallest shape - going by what is on his website? 

I think it's the mid sized neck out of his 5 options .... it's on the website somewhere

• here are the 5 shapes - 

.89C - FAT C shape (0.890” at the first fret / 0.990” at the twelfth fret) - a bigger version of the .86C.. think 59 Les Paul
    .86C - Chunky C shape (0.860" at the first fret / 0.960" at the twelfth fret) - based on my '63 and most popular
    .83C - Medium C shape (0.830” at the first fret / 0.930” at the twelfth fret) - based on mid-late 60s spec
    .89V - Soft V shape (0.890” at the first fret / 0.990” at the twelfth fret) - based on '56/57 spec
    .90C - Baseball Neck - for FAT neck lovers!! 0.900” thick across the whole neck.. no taper - based on '50-'55 spec

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • micamusedmicamused Frets: 19
    Oh really, I thought they were almost all with the Chunky C Shape at Coda. mmmm how much does it weight?