Little fender cup washers

What's Hot
Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1134
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement cup washer for the back panel of my deluxe reverb without importing it from Germany?
Or can anyone sell me one?

Alex
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72376
    I might have one, I’ll check when I get home. I may have used them all on my recently-bought Bassman though… it’s so annoying when previous techs have lost the originals and fitted generic crap.

[/First World Problems]

But it does matter!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I use these:

Not sure about the other sizes but a size 8 measures 12mm across with a 6mm hole. Looks like they have other similar products as well.

I have some bigger ones going spare that I'll never use, they measure 14.5mm across with a 5.5mm hole. If that works for you let me know, I have roughly 50 of 'em.
    Blackbird Cabs - bespoke guitar cabinets, handcrafted in North Devon
    sam@blackbirdcabs.com

• Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1134
    ICBM said:
    I might have one, I’ll check when I get home. I may have used them all on my recently-bought Bassman though… it’s so annoying when previous techs have lost the originals and fitted generic crap.

[/First World Problems]

But it does matter!
    Thanks mate, in this instance I’m the other guy that lost it so I’ve only myself to point the finger at.
    But I agree it does matter!
    edited February 29

I use these:

Not sure about the other sizes but a size 8 measures 12mm across with a 6mm hole. Looks like they have other similar products as well.

I have some bigger ones going spare that I'll never use, they measure 14.5mm across with a 5.5mm hole. If that works for you let me know, I have roughly 50 of 'em.
    Thanks, sadly those are the more common type for sitting on a flat surface, the ones on fender cabs don’t go back on themselves like that, they sit in countersunk holes - 
    I assume if I knew where to look I could buy them from somewhere at washer prices, rather than amp part prices

Damn... I do have one (only one!), but it's very corroded and battered. It would probably look OK on a similarly beaten-up amp, but not anything in nice condition.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

If you don’t mind me buying it off you I don’t mind it being tatty, I just don’t wanna knack up the tolex around the screw hole 
    @ICBM ;
    Is this OK?

Ah no I don’t think that’s the same thanks though @ICBM ;
    Alex2678 said:
    Ah no I don’t think that’s the same thanks though @ICBM ;
    Is your Deluxe a reissue? The washers are different. Not sure I have any of those...

Yeah sorry it’s a ‘68’ custom deluxe. No worries I’m sure I’ll find some, just seems like I don’t know the name. Apparently in the US they’re called flush dress washers but that doesn’t bring up anything from UK sellers
    Yeah I’d seen those, thanks @HAL9000, not sure how close the measurements are regarding the sunk part vs the flat part, and they only do them in packs of 50  :/