SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Pink Paisley - £700 - Allparts parts caster, Birdseye maple neck

What's Hot
PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
edited March 16 in Guitars £
Wasn't really sure how to price this, but the sub-par Fender ones (with the awful pink) are £1500 plus! - So going for £700 collected / met somewhere. Not after trades etc.. 

Can post move up-to-date photos in natural light if it ever stops raining. 

All parts body, Oil City pickups (Thames Delta), GSP Birdseye maple 22 fret maple neck (proper thing of beauty), believe the radius to be 9.5 from the gauges I've got. Weight = 7.9lbs. Neck profile is somewhere around a C.

Superb thing this, but I really don't dig the Tele sound and built a humbucker and P90 neck pickup version with a big headstock (which fills the paisley desire for me). No dings or marks, paint is slightly less bright than this picture, will post more pics to show for anyone interested. 

Neck is oil finished, feels lovely in hand.

Bridge is a Fender one with brass saddles, Kluson deluxe tuners.

Located in Mid-Beds.

EDITED: to add weight, neck profile, radius and pickups.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
    Couple of pics in the small amount of sun we had yesterday, also noticed a tiny mark, so have included a picture of that. 

Open to sensible offers btw, just no trades on this:

The small scratch type mark (it's the two very small straight lines, the rest is just reflections):

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump - neck radius added, sensible offers welcome. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price drop to £800 - would adding the option of postage (If I take the neck off and send as two parcels) make this an easier deal for anyone? 
    Does £750 get this sold? 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Dropping to £700 - will just stick it under the bed if no takers at this price. 

Cheapest Fender one I can find is £1200 (which although is a Fender, it won't play, look or sound as good as this), the body alone was last for sale at £552 on Allparts before they were discontinued.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    SOLD!