SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Audio Kitchen - The Big Trees (£645)

DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
edited April 5 in Amps £
Audio Kitchen The Big Trees - £645 Posted, PP F&F (SOLD)
Fantastic amp (and pedal) in good shape, boxed with everything. Recently serviced by Audio Kitchen. Velcro on the bottom.
The Big Trees (TBTs) is an all valve, Class A amp which doubles as an incredibly versatile preamp, perfectly at home live and in the studio. The 2.5W amp, built around ECC82 and ECC83 pre-amp and single EL84 output valves, generates harmonic-rich tone, sculpted by its Baxandall-based EQ, and ‘EL84 headroom control’. The Line output (incorporating a valve line driver stage) is either post power- amp stage, or discreet all-valve clean stage for empyreal DI tone.

400w 8 Ohm Matamp 4x12 with Celestion G12k100s - £375 (SOLD)
Comes with an Orange soft cover. It has been gigged plenty but is fully functional and sounds great. Collection from Liverpool city centre, or I can meet you in the middle if you live a couple of hours away. I also have gigs coming up in Bristol, London, Halifax, Paris, Nijmegen, Newcastle & Preston between now and June so could potentially bring this with me to those places.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments