SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: RS Tachometer Probe

ICBMICBM Frets: 72358
Came across this while clearing out my workshop - I have no idea where I got it, I've never used it, and it doesn't look like anyone else has either. The unit appears mint, although the case is slightly scuffed on the outside. Ideal for a home mechanic/engineer/hobbyist etc. 100-60,000rpm range. It plugs into a multimeter rather than having a display on the unit, and has a switch for analogue or digital meters.

There's one on Ebay for £60, which has the instruction leaflet (this doesn't, although it looks very simple to use) but I'd be happy with any reasonable offer.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom