SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 1973 Fender Stratocaster left-handed

RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 218
edited May 7 in LH Guitars £
1973 Strat in great condition. All original, except case. I have the trem arm, too. Three areas of wear on the body, two on the front- the one above the scratchplate is a burn mark - presume someone trying to play & smoke? The 70s were a different time  B

It's light & the pickups are pretty punchy. Neck is small at the nut & a fairly slim neck all round. If you're looking for a baseball bat, this probably isn't for you.

I've never seen an original finish pre-75 CBS strat before. This has got staggered pole pieces & of course 3-way pickup switch. 

I'm in London, SW9.

Would love for you to come and try it out if possible, although happy to courier - need to work out cost.

£3,200

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CarpeDiemCarpeDiem Frets: 293
    Nice guitar! It looks like a left-hander to me, unless the first photo has been reversed. If so, it may be worth noting this in the description. GLWS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 218
    CarpeDiem said:
    Nice guitar! It looks like a left-hander to me, unless the first photo has been reversed. If so, it may be worth noting this in the description. GLWS.
    Will do, thanks. Do the LH Guitars show in the normal for sale forum too?
  • CarpeDiemCarpeDiem Frets: 293
    CarpeDiem said:
    Will do, thanks. Do the LH Guitars show in the normal for sale forum too?
    The listing will just appear in the ‘LH Guitars’ section as far as I’m aware. However, this is probably the best place for someone who is seeking a left hand guitar. 
  • RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 218
    This is now with a shop on Denmark St for commission sale.

Confirmed 100% original electrics. Neck stamped “special order” 

cheers  :)