SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. Fuji xt4, two lenses and extras. Low shutter count.

streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
edited March 6 in Misc £

Fuji x-t4 and Fuji 16-55 lens + 12mm lens + extras

Bought this brilliant camera from Amazon Warehouse, not long after its release, and it arrived in as new condition. Being a weatherproof, durable body there's not much to speak of regarding wear and tear. Hasn't had a ton of use.
Shortly afterwards I bought the 'do everything' 16-55 f2.8 zoom lens, also weatherproof, which gets rave reviews (not to be confused with the cheaper kit zoom).
Both boxes are present - including (unread lol) manual etc. 
I'll also throw in a 7 Artisans 12mm f2.8 wide lens (pictured on camera), an aftermarket dual battery charger and two genuine Fuji batteries
Photos exaggerate every little fleck of lint from dusting the camera/lens bodies. That being said, it's up to the buyer if they want to send it off for a deep clean and service. Lenses are clean and free from scratches.
Should point out that the x-t4 is also very capable video camera. Will shoot up to 60fps 4k, slow motion and all that - it's fantastic. 
Price is £1050 insured delivery, payment via bank balance or Paypal friends and family. Will be updated to latest firmware.
Happy to be corrected but I'm pretty sure that's comfortably below market value. 
Cheers, Steve.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited March 4
    "When browsing, low shutter counts often indicate less heavily used items. Fewer than 10,000 shots on a camera that is 2-5 years old is very low, with the normal amount being around 30,000-50,000".

Will add more later. 
    This is a good deal, folks. Just not getting used enough. 

Sold pending the usual.