NGD - PRS 594

What's Hot
PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
Regretted letting go of the Stripped 58 goldtop I had, but it helped at the time with a house deposit, made the mistake last week of "seeing what's out there", next thing you know I'm meeting a stranger at Rugby services to buy his guitar :D 

Beautiful guitar this, quality is superb, usual rock solid stability and playability from PRS, sounds great too.

0reaction image LOL 18reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1343
    Absolutely lovely..

Enjoy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22874
    Wow, I've not seen a 594 goldtop before.  I'm quite taken aback by just how nice it looks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 906
    Philly_Q said:
    Wow, I've not seen a 594 goldtop before.  I'm quite taken aback by just how nice it looks.
    Agreed, really makes the contours pop
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2396
    Looks lovely! 

Much as PRS have really made their name with fancy maple tops, the dramatic body carve really suits solid and metallic colours. Love to see them!
    Tim
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    Beautiful, nice score.

The string spacing between the bottom E & A in the first photo above the fretboard is playing havoc with my eyes though.  I thought one of them must have come off its saddle but imagine your hand has displaced the E the way you were gripping the guitar for the photo?
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3751
    I do like a 594. Nice. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    That's gorgeous. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22874
    StefB said:
    The string spacing between the bottom E & A in the first photo above the fretboard is playing havoc with my eyes though.  I thought one of them must have come off its saddle but imagine your hand has displaced the E the way you were gripping the guitar for the photo?
    It's definitely hand displacement!  One thing I could say of every PRS I've owned is that string alignment, on the fretboard, at the nut and over the pickup polepieces, is absolutely perfect.
  • YourArsenal87YourArsenal87 Frets: 288
    Can’t go wrong with a gold top. That looks brilliant.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    Philly_Q said:
    Yep same here. I don't usually like gold guitars but that looks great!
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 851
    Very nice indeed.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 783
    Lovely, it doesn't have 57/08's ? or they're not engraved if so. The stripper would have had them, how do these pups compare ?
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2375
    Thanks all, really pleased with it. I know PRS isn’t for everyone (my dream guitar was always the LP Custom
    in white, which I bought in 2008), but it’s an incredible instrument. 

StefB said:
    Beautiful, nice score.

Just down to me, trying to hold it in one hand whilst taking a photo with the other :) 

gordiji said:
    Lovely, it doesn't have 57/08's ? or they're not engraved if so. The stripper would have had them, how do these pups compare ?
    The 594’s have 58/15 LT, the stripped 58 had the 57/08’s. 

Can’t really say with any certainty the differences, as it was around 5/6 years ago, but these sound really nice, low output, so more of a vintage sound, short version, they sound great through my favourite profiles on the Kemper
  • AornicAornic Frets: 476
    That's gorgeous mate. Love my 594. Enjoy!
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5041
    Excellent score, enjoy. A Goldtop PRS makes a pleasant change and can be a very lovely thing indeed, here’s mine.

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    IMG_9579.jpeg 173.9K
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    Good swag !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback