SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.
2»

Comments

• Cheers!

Kevguitarman said:
    i don't have any scales so i can't give you the exact weight but it's not a back breaker but it's not super light either sorry i know that
    prob don't help but it is a nice weight imo 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i don't have any scales so i can't give you the exact weight but it's not a back breaker but it's not super light either sorry i know that
    You could borrow some maybe? Luggage scales, decent fishing scales, or kitchen scales that weigh up to 10lbs work OK. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • I reckon the best investment I ever made was a set of digital bathroom scales for about £12.....you can weigh anything on them as they will weigh up to 150Kg.  I wanted to get a shipping quote for a loaded 4x12 and never thought that I'd stand a chance on digital scales with a glass top but no problem at all.....39.2 kilos.

With LPs you just have to know what they weigh as they can vary so much.  Anything up to 9.5 lbs is OK'ish but once it goes over that it starts to get uncomfortable.  When shipping is the only option things like pinning down the weight is almost essential......for me anyway.

fretfinder said:
    i don't have any scales so i can't give you the exact weight but it's not a back breaker but it's not super light either sorry i know that
    You could borrow some maybe? Luggage scales, decent fishing scales, or kitchen scales that weigh up to 10lbs work OK. 

• The pictures don't seem to be working (unless it is me)

• That is rather lovely...

• Sold