SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Sony SB-300 Tapecorder Selector in Excellent Condition

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited March 7 in Studio & Rec £
This is an original Sony SB-300 Tapecorder Selector.
It allows for connection of up to 3 recorders to one set of speakers. You can chose which to listen to or record to and it also allows dubbing from one to any or all of the others.
I believe as long as you are using phono plugs, you could also connect a CD or mini disc, and to play/record onto tape as well.
 It's in really excellent condition with just a few faint scratches, you will be hard pushed to find another one sale in the UK as they are quite rare and very hard to come by. These early type items by Sony are quality made and have gone for £80- £100 on ebay in the past, if in good condition.
As per my previous sellings on Fretboard over the years, mostly guitars/amps, I have always asked reasonable prices as prefer to sell on here as more genuine people and buyers have always been 100% satisfied.
So am asking just £70 can be collected or extra £5 if posted, as don't really have anymore use for it as only now have two tape decks for recording, as sold off most of all my analog stuff years ago and couldn't get on with doing it all on computer etc in lockdown, so went back to basic tape for recording at home! B

pics to follow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments