SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hi-Fi amp & speakers (on the island of Ireland)

RockerRocker Frets: 4986
A music playing friend of mine is selling his hi-fi system: B&W P4 + Cambridge Audio Topaz AM1, to make some space in his house.
The kit has been in a smoke free house and has been well looked after.

A review of the B&W P4 speakers: https://www.gramophone.co.uk/features/a ... p4-speaker, these are on offer at €275 ono (includes a pair of basic speaker cables)

The Cambridge Audio Topaz AM1 is a 20 watts per channel stereo integrated amplifier, this is on offer at €50 ono.

Both together (€300 ono) make a fine combination, very suitable as a second system or for a student bedsit.

Located in Co. Westmeath, if interested please send a PM to me with your contact details and I will forward same to the seller.

Almost impossible to ship these items abroad but if anyone on the island of Ireland is interested, we can arrange something.

Thanks for reading.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom