NVPD

What's Hot
BradBrad Frets: 659
New volume pedal day. 

Not the most of exciting pedal acquisitions granted, but should hopefully be very useful. Had the old Lehle volume which I loved, but was massive and heavy. This is half the size and weight, pedalboard friendly and I look forward to getting used to this boost function that’s on it. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6715
    nice
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 366
    I got one of these a couple of months ago, they’re excellent 
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 959
    That looks good. Do you find these are a big upgrade over the Boss ones? I'm using a Boss FV500L to control the effects in a parralel effects loop, it works but the sweep isn't as smooth as I'd like (the volume increase is a bit sudden when you put your foot down). I've tried the high and low impedance version and couldn't tell much difference. 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4139
    Ooh congrats, I’ve liked the look of these for a long time but haven’t tried one yet!
  • BradBrad Frets: 659
    edited March 11
    soma1975 said:
    nice
    Thanks!

DoctorX said:
    I got one of these a couple of months ago, they’re excellent 
    Sure is!

That looks good. Do you find these are a big upgrade over the Boss ones? I'm using a Boss FV500L to control the effects in a parralel effects loop, it works but the sweep isn't as smooth as I'd like (the volume increase is a bit sudden when you put your foot down). I've tried the high and low impedance version and couldn't tell much difference. 
    I've not tried the Boss FV500L so I can't compare I'm afraid. I had a Hotone Ampero Press for a while though and the Lehle is worlds apart. It is incredibly smooth throughout the travel other than one of the settings (called P4), where the the volume increase happens more at the toe end of the travel. But I think that is something I can get used to the more I use it. The other three settings are incredibly smooth though. 

Ooh congrats, I’ve liked the look of these for a long time but haven’t tried one yet!
    Cheers! Yeah it's ace, just gigged it tonight and it's a keeper. Obviously got to see how it is long term, but I'm very impressed so far. Lehle managed to nail it with this one. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom