Justin Currie - Parkinsons

What's Hot
RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6501
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68528123

Sad. Seems like a sound chap, from that interview. Philosophical but honest about it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6501
    Apparently, he’s done a documentary about it on BBC Radio 4, so I’ll be looking out for that on BBC Sounds.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 845
    Ah that's sad. I once accidentally over charged him for a crate of Stella and he was sound about it. Nice guy.
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 3273
    I shall be seeing him soon as they’re the support to Simple Minds on the current UK tour.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18829
    Apparently, he’s done a documentary about it on BBC Radio 4, so I’ll be looking out for that on BBC Sounds.
    It was aired on proper radio this afternoon  ;)  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001x49y
    As has been said, he seems a thoroughly decent grounded chap.
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 339
    It's sad news, but he seems to be handling his diagnosis pretty well. I've seen him live several times - sometimes solo, sometimes with Del Amitri - his voice has always been wonderful. At gigs, he's always come across as a thoroughly grounded bloke, very engaging. I wish him well and hope that he's able to do what he clearly loves doing for many years to come.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 3273
    I shall be seeing him soon as they’re the support to Simple Minds on the current UK tour.
    Just back from Nottingham and happy to report that Justin (and the rest of the band) is in fine voice.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27113
    Urgh, this sucks. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires